Monday, June 16, 2008

What It Is Kid

So finally I have a blog! People have been telling me for the longest time now that I needed to jump on the blog bandwagon - mostly because they are way too nosey and don't have time to listen to my 3hr calls about the lastest drama going on in my life - which for all you newcomers to my little world- happens daily. *Breathe*

Anyway, allow me to introduce myself my name is...NOT Hov but Natalia. Wut up, how are you, peace up LA Lakers down - and I mean all the way down! Lord knows I can't stand a Laker. And what is a Laker anyway can someome please tell me?! Moving on, like I said my name is Natalia, Ms. Jackson if you're nasty - LOL just kidding - please don't fix your fingers to write that! I am in college still. Everytime I look up I have a new term paper to write or bill to pay or teach to meet or bill to pay, oh and can't forget the bill to pay. Yes, all college has amounted to lately is a huge DEBT mark on my credit report and more drama than I ever hoped to be a part of let alone star in. Lol, I'm just joking. Most of what I have to write about will be my own cause I can't put others on blast, but trust if something hilarious is on my heart that I must share, it will come through my fingers.

I go to a small college (no more than 1100 students) in a mountain paradise on the west coast. Here is where all the action goes down. Although, I won't be back there for another year or so (I'm studying in Egypt for the next 10 months) I have plenty of back story to cover. I have a bf, well it's complicated as facebook puts it. We're together but we're not but we really are... ooh child that's a whole series of blogs "fo ya" where I can cover all of that!

I figure, this will be my outlet. My way of coming clean in a public forum without having anyone really know... well whatever. I just wanted to pop my blog cherry and get this party started. (I apologize for the sexual reference if it offended anyone!)

~1~

No comments: